Topics you will study
- Unit 1 – Finance the Individual and Society
- Unit 2 – Practices of Managing Money
- Unit 3 – Financial Capability, Work and Experience
Progression Routes – What’s in it for me?
Can go on to study A Level Business, Accounting or Level 3 Diploma in Business
3 units – each assessed separately:
- Units 1 and 2 – on demand examinations in College and computer based multiple choice questions.
- Unit 3 – pre release case study sat in June.
London Institute of Banking and Finance
- Online interactive resources
- Modular examinations
- Grading A* – C
- Can resit any of the units
Stoke 6th Graduate Attributes
How we will help you to boost your CV by developing your skills and qualifications…
This course will encourage you to make informed financial decisions, demonstrate numeracy skills including manipulating numerical data, learn independently and use appropriate communication and information technology skills.