Topics you will study:
- Customs and Festivals
- Social issues
- Global issues
- Travel and Tourism
- My studies
- Life at School
Progression Routes – What’s in it for me?
Studying a language will give you a greater opportunity to access higher education where having a language can open many doors for you, to areas you may not have considered, such as finance, journalism, travel operators.
A language qualification will always look good on your CV.
Speaking – 25%
Reading – 25%
Listening – 25%
- Having a language is favourable for job interviews.
- Learning a language can help you understand other subjects better, such as English.
- Enthusiastic and very knowledgeable teachers.
- Able to use languages when abroad.
- Very big confidence boost for your academic path.
Stoke6th Graduate Attributes
How SFC will help you to boost your CV by developing your skills and qualifications…
Communication skills are at the forefront of studying this subject along with independent learning and fostering a lifelong love of learning
What our students say…
“Language for me was a new venture which I undertook with enthusiasm. Lessons are really enjoyable.”