Our students are celebrating another year of excellent A Level and BTEC results; maintaining the high level of achievement that continues to develop year on year.
- 794 A Level entries with a 97% pass rate
- 34.5% of entries at A Level achieved the highest grades of A*‐B
- 417 A* (or equivalent) grades achieved this year
- 60% of A Level subjects achieving 100% pass rate
- 100% pass rates in Modern Foreign and Community Languages and Business and Finance related subjects
- Outstanding performance in A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics with a significant percentage of students achieving high grades across these subjects
- Continuing success in Social Sciences and Art & Design ‐ over 50% of entries gaining high grades
- Best ever BTEC results across a wide range of courses – 72% achieved high grades and an outstanding 45% awarded the highest possible grades of Distinction*
- Top class results across all BTECs continues ‐ 914 BTEC entries at a 98% pass rate with close to 72% (three quarters) of students obtaining a Distinction or above (21% improvement over the last three years)
- 400 BTEC Students achieved the highest possible grade at BTEC (single, double or triple Distinction*) – continued improvement from 2015
- Over a half of vocational courses achieved 75% or more higher grades (Distinction or above) – an improvement from 2016
- Constant outstanding performance in Health & Social Care – Over 78% achieving the highest grades of Distinction*/Distinction
Thinking of studying at Sixth Form College? Apply now.