We have high expectations of our students and support them to become active in taking responsibility for their progress and learning. We are committed to ensuring that we encourage every student to achieve their personal goals and reach their full potential.
During your time at the Sixth Form College we seek to continually develop life skills that are imperative for progression. We will give you opportunities to develop and evidence the following Stoke6th Graduate attributes both within your individual subjects and Progression Plus activities.
Stoke6th Graduates will:
- be resilient learners who enjoy learning and are willing to listen, learn and contribute
- have developed the skill of independence of thought and, where appropriate, social interaction through teamwork
- be able to contribute creative and innovative solutions
- be technologically, digitally and information literate and have the literacy and oracy skills to be able to communicate clearly and confidently
- be able to use numerical skills to solve problemsand present information logically
- respect and recognise the views, attitudes and culture of others.
- attend punctually and meet deadlines
- have the skills and mindset that develop a lifelong love of learning and allows access to future education, training or employment.
Find out more about some of out Stoke6th Graduates and where they’ve gone on to study.