A flexible intensive support package to help your school identify areas of strength and development needs in science, and support to help you make any changes.
Mix and match from the following to design your ideal package:
- Full day mentoring with the Science Subject Leader, including planning, work scrutiny and child interviews. This will enable the Subject Leader to develop a comprehensive picture of where science is in the school curriculum and inform their action planning for next steps.
- Joint observations. This helps to strengthen the confidence of the Subject Leader in conducting observations and enables them to identify how development areas highlighted in the work scrutiny are backed up in the classroom.
- Individual coaching sessions with each teacher in the school helping them to plan a unit with their strengths and areas of development in mind, as well as their children’s needs.
- Whole school CPD to address school-wide concerns, for example Working Scientifically or Assessment.
- A follow-up visit to jointly review and assess progress and provide in-depth support with individualised planning needs.
All schools taking part in our Science Support programme will receive a free place on our Subject Leader Day, plus also an additional free place when you book a member of staff onto any one of our primary CPD programme (two places for the price of one).
Example Science Support Package
Full day mentoring and whole school bespoke training for 12 staff
Free place on Subject Leader Day
Two places for the price of one on any one of our primary CPD programme
Total cost for this package – £1,600
If you would like to discuss a bespoke science support package for your school, please contact me on email@example.com or 07970 002121. We are happy to work with you to develop a tailored programme including expert input, excellent materials and sustained support.