If you’re still deciding about your application, there’s a few things you can do help you with your decision.
- College Liaison staff will visit your school to talk about a range of opportunities available to you, you can ask questions and meet our team
- Read through the college prospectus, this will give you an idea of what to expect as a student at this college – you can now create your own bespoke prospectus
- Check out our course guide for full details of the courses available
- Speak to your teachers and careers advisor about your options
- Visit one of our College Open Days to tour our facilities, talk to staff about courses and current students about student life
- Like our Facebook Page for the latest information and next steps
How to Apply
Apply Online – Online applications are the simplest and easiest way to apply to the College.
UCAS Progress – Apply online through UCAS Progress (for applications you will require your username from school)
Paper Application – Available at the back of the College prospectus