How to apply
We’ve created a short video guide to help you complete your application! Can’t see the video? Click here to open it in a separate browser!
If you are having issues with completing an online application form, we recommend re-trying using Internet Explorer.
Start your application
If you’re still thinking about your application, there’s a few things you can do help you with your decision.
- College Liaison staff will visit your school to talk about a range of opportunities available to you, you can ask questions and meet our team
- Read through the college prospectus, this will give you an idea of what to expect as a student at this college – you can now create your own bespoke prospectus
- Check out our course guide for full details of the courses available
- Speak to your teachers and careers advisor about your options
- Visit one of our College Open Days to tour our facilities, talk to staff about courses and current students about student life
- Like our Facebook Page for the latest information and next steps
There is still time left to apply! Start your application now!
When applying to the City of Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College you will meet the Admissions, Marketing & Liaison Team.
They will help you to make a decision that is right for you and also support you through you application process:
- Sally Spencer – Admissions Officer.
- Rachel Basnett – External Partnerships & Events Manager.
- Georgia Smith – External Partnerships & Events Co-ordinator.
- Katherine Mullineux – PR & Marketing Officer.
- Linda Morgan-Don Pedro – Futures Programme and Work Experience Co-ordinator.
If you are not currently at a local high school or you do not currently live in the local area and you wish to arrange a visit, please contact us and we will be happy to facilitate this.