How to apply
We’ve created a short video guide to help you complete your application! Can’t see the video? Click here to open it in a separate browser!
If you are having issues with completing an online application form, we recommend re-trying using Internet Explorer.
Start your application
If you’re still thinking about your application, there’s a few things you can do help you with your decision.
- College Liaison staff will visit your school to talk about a range of opportunities available to you, you can ask questions and meet our team
- Read through the college prospectus, this will give you an idea of what to expect as a student at this college – you can now create your own bespoke prospectus
- Check out our course guide for full details of the courses available
- Speak to your teachers and careers advisor about your options
- Visit one of our College Open Days to tour our facilities, talk to staff about courses and current students about student life
- Like our Facebook Page, follow us on Instagram or Twitter for the latest information and next steps
There is still time left to apply! Start your application now!
When applying to the City of Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College you will meet the Admissions, Marketing & Liaison Team.
They will help you to make a decision that is right for you and also support you through your application process:
- Janet King – Admissions Officer.
- Rachel Basnett – External Partnerships & Events Manager.
- Marie Jackson – External Partnerships & Events Co-ordinator.
- Lisa Clowes – PR & Marketing Officer.
- Sarah Brunt – Marketing Officer.
If you are not currently at a local high school or you do not currently live in the local area and you wish to arrange a visit, please contact us and we will be happy to facilitate this.
- Contact the Admissions team: 01782 854221
- Prospectus: You can download an electronic version of our prospectus here, alternatively you can request a physical copy by emailing email@example.com.