Our creative and exciting Futures Programme is designed to provide all students with the absolute best opportunities and bespoke support to ensure that you achieve your maximum potential in your chosen subjects and career.
This impressive programme consists of:
- Access to the college’s Future Zone; a dedicated Careers area with a team of knowledgeable advisers and well stocked with careers information.
- A comprehensive careers programme embedded into tutorial classes including information and advice on applying to university, personal statements and preparing for the world of work such as CV support and mock interviews.
- Curriculum content designed to identify and develop relevant employability skills.
- Career relevant independent study activities embedded into your programme of study.
- Appointment with a professionally trained impartial Careers and Progression Advisor.
- Access to Unifrog: A computer software programme that is a one-stop shop for careers guidance.
- Attend annual events supported by universities and employers plus a wide variety of in-college Higher
- Education and employers talks throughout the year.
- Attend immersion days with a range of employers and undertake high quality and relevant work experience or volunteering supported by the Work Experience Officer.
- Receive regular information advertising apprenticeships, employment opportunities, university taster courses and masterclasses.