Innovative technology to keep you ahead of the curve.
Technology is vital within the learning environment and at the College we have introduced innovative technology to keep you ahead of the curve:
- Through MySFC, the College’s virtual learning environment, you can continue your studies whether inside or outside of College. MySFC contains your timetable, teacher feedback, learning goals and tracks your progress.
- You’ll have access to the latest PCs, Macs and tablet devices, as well as free high-speed WiFi.
- All teachers have iPads to enable them to support and track your progress and attendance.
- Cashless Community – quickly and easily purchase bus tickets, food and more using your ID card, which can be reloaded at smart stations around the building.
- Cedar is your online portal to the Sixth Form College. Through Cedar, you can track your application and enrolment progress as well as keep in touch with the College to ask any questions you might
Connect your mobile devices to our high speed wireless network so you can access the internet throughout the building on your own portable equipment.